Soda soda Description:
Soda ash is also called sodium carbonate, an inorganic compound, classified as salt, but not alkali, soda ash appearance is white powder and fine crystal, taste astringent, soda ash has hygroscopic ability, easy deliquescence in humid air, absorption in water, aqueous solution is alkaline.
Classification of soda:
Soda ash can be classified into industrial grade soda ash and food grade soda ash according to their uses.
According to particle density, industrial grade soda can be divided into light soda and heavy soda.
According to the different content of chloride, it can be divided into ordinary alkali and low salt alkali.
According to the production process, it can be divided into ammonia alkali, combined alkali and natural alkali.
Soda soda application:
1. Soda is mainly used in the production of flat glass and glass products
2. Soda ash is used in making refractories in ceramic industry
3. Soda can be used as soft water agent in printing and dyeing industry
4. Leather industry soda is used for degreasing raw leather
5. Soda is mainly used as a co-solvent for smelting in metallurgical industry
6. Soda can be used as detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt and so on
7. Food grade soda can be used to produce flour, monosodium glutamate and so on